Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.

S5 Box

THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
(1 betrachtet) (1) Gast
Go to bottomPage: 1...48495051525354...58
TOPIC: THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
Re:THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER Vor 12 Jahren, 12 Monaten  
I like the idea of a cowboy Stream. I think there are enough games for you guys to spotlight that for the first half and then in honor of the upcoming movie the other half could be aliens. lol

Here are some Cowboy examples
Call of Juarez Xbox - PC
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood 360 - PS3 - One of my Favorites.
Sunset Riders - Mame
Moo Mesa - Mame
Gun.Smoke - Mame
Red Dead Revolver - PS2
Red Dead Redemption - PS3
GUN - XBOX PS2
Lethal Enforces 2 - Mame
The old but ever classic Oregon Trail - PC

Alien games you could do yourself if you went with the Cowboy vs Aliens theme. There are thousands of those.

If you are throwing out theme ideas I would like to see a timeline / history of gaming. Starting with Mighty pong, moving forward to and highlighting how Space Invaders almost ruined the economy of Japan, the gaming downfall caused by Atari. The rise of the NES and til present day. You could spotlight a ton of groundbreaking games and changes as you progressed through the decades.

I work during the stream and I don't see that changing in the near future. However if you ever need help planning out a theme or looking for more ideas or a few stop gap games that kind of fit give me a shout I would be more than willing to help search something out fer the Newnet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi Thulsa, great to see that you joined our little Live-Stream corner, too :-D

I personally Love the Cowboy-Stream Idea a lot (I have already an Idea for the Intro ^^), but I actually just know two of the games that are shown up in ur List (and I even don't own a single one of them).

To make a stream like that, Pete and me would need a lot of help and prepared material from guys that know the games and are willing to support the stream with a bit of audio/visual material...

I personally will take a look, if I can get something of the games in the List in a good used condition in the store where I normally buy my stuff...

PS: I thought about a "Knight" Stream or something, too. Maybe we could even (if we don't have enough of material) organise two different streams...

The 1st stream could be for example 90 minutes, then we make a break of 15-20 minutes and after that we run the next topic or something like that, what do u think?
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
Beitraege: 3255
graph
Benutzer Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Any idea would be good, and like Atarix said, you could make a double-bill stream or something. If I were involved I prefer to have an idea of what I'm doing to make things smooth, but I would enjoy maybe doing an on-the-fly review with notes, or even a pre-recorded review, but I'm probably "best" at the former
Just let me know if you need any help in the future and I'd feel great to help.
Live Stream rules!

I like the idea of a Knight stream but I can only think of a couple games that would fall into that category. You would have to do some serious searching for proper titles.

Well, it looks like we have a least a little direction that we want to go with this time - thats already a good start ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Just a little update

Since I will have next month finally (the first time since near to one year ^^) my bank account in good standing, I decided to invest again a little ammount into the Stream, and so I bought a new PC to TV converter a moment ago ( cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a...geName=STRK:MEWNX:IT ).

With this machine it should be theoretically possible to mix a 16:9 and 4:3 stream - and maybe I can use my old converter to stream the picture from my 2nd MAME PC, too.

I just hope that the custom office will not catch the package and that it will arrive very soon ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Re:THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER Vor 12 Jahren, 11 Monaten  
Ok people, I guess it's time again to thank everyone who could participate on our yesterday's stream

I was a bid angry about the fact, that we had that much of connection problems, but after I took a look on the registration on JustinTV and there I couln't find any lags, so the problem was not between me and the JTV Servers, but probably between JTV and some backbones.

However, we had some nice games on the stream and as most I enjoyed the fights between PSI and myself in Kizuna Encounter d(espite the stupid connection problems that made me getting totally out of rythm).

@PSI
- You did some very good practice in the game and we showed some very nice fights; I always love to have a real competition (even when all the adrenaline made me totally tired ^^). Just wait until I find out how to attack you while you do that evil desperation move, after that you will be mine again

@Everybody - Please remember that Neckshredder1 and me run always some tests, starting about two hours before of the stream. If you want to be included into the streams programme, then it would be great if you could be arround during the tests, to make sure that we have the same versions and to include some tests using the Kaillera servers, too.

Yesterday I had to play all the time without a break and after the Stream I was more then just tired,it would be great to have some games in the middle where someone else plays, while I make a short break to chat with our viewers
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

It was quite exciting actually. Even though we had a couple of faults, I know they were annoying at the time but watching back it wasn't that bad and if anything it split the game up a bit. Also I couldn't find a network cable in the place I was.
Good job I won though, otherwise I would've looked a right fail, after all the training and reading FAQs.

Yeah, sometimes tech. problems feel way more annoying during the transmission out of the view of the players (and especially the organizer ^^) - and it feels like nothing work anymore for aaaaages, but when you watch it then as a "viewers" it wasn't that bad anyway ^^.

I guess it's just the perfectionist inside of me that make me trouble when things don't work and i can't influence them to fix them

PS: This time you managed to be the winner *grashopper* (hehehe ^^), but I think I made you sweating more then you expected anyway - especially in the first two rounds ;-D

My revenge will be cruel and evil and.... Ah no... wait... Actually "Kizuna" was your revenge for the ultra evil ass beating in Ninja Masters, so we are even again ;-P

Ahhhh, how cares, I will revenge myself anyway, just for the fun - hehehehe ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

The Kizuna Encounter fights between you guys were awesome, despite being spread out all over the place. It was actually kinda funny how it worked out that way with the technical burps. Have a few intense matches, get a connection hiccup here and there, calm down a bit with some other games, then get ready for the next installment.

I liked the idea of the surprise battle, too, with Atarix not knowing what game PSI would pick until the last minute. That was really cool.

OK, looking back at some stuff about planned streams; I think that what Atarix refers to as the "Knight Stream" is something that we discussed together on the phone. I called it a more general kinda "Fantasy Stream", which leaves plenty of scope to create something epic like we did with the Ninja Stream.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
Beitraege: 462
graphgraph
Geschlecht: Maennlich NeckShredder1 MAME Addicts Ort: Australia

Oh yes, I remember... "Fantasy Stream" was the last Idea ^^... I think that should be quite easy to organise, why don't we do that one on 28th of may? ^^
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

We'll hafta see how things pan out, I suppose. Fantasy is one of my favourite artistic genres and I'm starting to get some wild ideas for vids that I might like to prepare, like a history of a certain highly regarded adventure series, for one...

All of that takes spare time, something I'm in desperately short supply of these days, so I'd prefer not to have a deadline for this one.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

Well, don't worry Pete, I know how hard it can be, to get it all done while having a full week of work

We will do what we can do, when we have enough of time. However, a good thing would be to start with a list of the games, that we want to show and to work on, in this way everyone can work on his videos. So far I decided to show "Kameo" from the Xbox 360 in the Fantasy Stream, and Jeliahz will prepare "Moonstone" from the Amiga 500.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

A Fantasy Stream would be a perfect time for someone to do an RPG review, if you think that might work. I'm not sure, it might do?

It will work if someone else prepares the content, because I do not play that much of RPG's (near to never) and so I am the wrong guy for that ^^.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Another idea I had, we could try the Xbox or even the Wii (if we got LAN adapters) but for Xbox I have Soul Calibur 4 and Tekken 6. I think SC4 would be cool since SC5 is coming out... but for Wii there's TVC which is meant to be pretty laggy, but like I say with LAN adapters it might be worth a try. Just something to consider.

As you probably know, I have my WII and my 360 always connected to the stream setup (of course everything just with LAN calbes ^^) and I own even all the games that you named in your post, too (btw. I didn't had any lag problems in TVC against ppl. within Europe).

So if you have a special wish for 1-2 games during the upcoming stream, then just let me know and I'll prepare my setup. We showed all these games already in the past, but since that passed already a lot of time and so it wouldn't be a problem.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Here's a rough little list off the top of my head to help get things going in the MAME playable department for the Phantasmagorical Stream. Some have not been added to the Waiting List yet though, so I'll hafta check 'em out when I got time (*).

Astyanax, The (I already had a vid prepared for the NES version of that but it's probably too long so I'll have to cut it again if we decide to use it; although with some of the other prepared stuff I have in mind it may not be necessary anyway).
Asura Blade - Sword of Dynasty*
Blade Master*
Blue's Journey
Cadash*
Cotton 2*
Crossed Swords*
Crystal of Kings, The
Devil World*
Don Doko Don*
Dragon Unit*
Dragoon Might
Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara
Dungeon Magic*
Dyna Gear*
Dynamite Dux*
Dynasty Wars*
Exvania*
Far East of Eden - Kabuki Klash*
Gaia Crusaders*
Gaiapolis* (Narrow vertical screen fighter, but so much fantasy. Might be worth a play).
Gauntlet II
Ghouls'n Ghosts* (2P alternating, but could be interesting to try that. Otherwise, that's a must for a prepared vid anyway).
Golden Axe
Golden Axe - The Duel*
Hook
King of Dragons, The
Knights of the Round
Knights of Valour
Land Maker*
Liquid Kids*
Magic Sword: Heroic Fantasy*
Metamoqester*
Mutant Fighter*
Mystic Riders*
Nemo*
Nightmare in the Dark*
Penguin Brothers*
PuLiRuLa*
Puzzle Uo Poko*
Ragnagard*
Rainbow Islands* (2P alt again, but hey).
Recalhorn (2P alt).
Rampart*
Red Earth* (Very small character roster for a 1v1 but very fantastical).
Rod Land*
Rygar* (2P alt).
Saboten Bombers*
Sel Feena*
Sengoku*
Sol Divide*
Suikoenbu*
Three Wonders - 1) Midnight Wanderers (platformer) and/or 2) Chariot (shmup)
Tinkle Pit*
Twinkle Star Sprites*
Warrior Blade - Rastan Saga Episode III*
Wild Fang*
Willow* (2P alt).
Wizard Fire*
Wonder Boy III - Monster Lair*
Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire

Hmmm... there's a lotta (*) games. Should keep me busy for a while.

That is by no means an exhaustive list of MAME games that might fit a fantasy theme. The amount of games that could be suitable is a never ending story. I'm open to more suggestions if anyone has any so that we can choose the best of the best.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph
Letzte Bearbeitung: 2011/05/15 08:35 von [NewNet]*Neckshredder1.

Oh wow... I would like show them all, so we should plan something like a "Maraton" Stream ^^. 24 Hours without a break ;-D

@PSI: Your "Kizuna Encounter" is on the NewNet Server and ready to be swaped over to your Youtube channel. I took all the parts that we had during the stream and put them together in the right order.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

I just wanted to inform you, that I orderd a moment ago a new Component to Composite Converter from the USA ( cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&am...geName=STRK:MEWNX:IT ), because the Euro was quite strong today and I didn't wanted to loose that occasion.

It was the best device that I could find so far to do that job and I hope, that this (together with the new "PC to Composite" Converter that I ordered last week) investment will help, to bring finally again some new quality to the NNHQ stream.

These two new devices will replace the cheap ones that I bought back then when we started to stream, if everything works out, then I should be finally able to mix the 16:9 and 4:3 games a lot more easy.

I can't wait to get the new stuff ^^.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Go to topPage: 1...48495051525354...58