Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.

S5 Box

THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
(1 betrachtet) (1) Gast
Go to bottomPage: 1...49505152535455...58
TOPIC: THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
Re:THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER Vor 12 Jahren, 11 Monaten  
Ok, my video is up. Please leave nice comments, thumbs up and all that stuff

Great editing Atarix, it ended up looking brilliant. See you on Saturday guys.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am glad that you liked it mate
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
Beitraege: 3255
graph
Benutzer Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Wow, that was a really cool stream yesterday guys. It was totally awesome that we got so much new followers, viewers and that we could show a lot of different games, played by varouis players, too.

I want it always to be like this!!! ^^...
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

That one worked out really well considering it was totally unplanned. I enjoyed it a lot!
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
Beitraege: 462
graphgraph
Geschlecht: Maennlich NeckShredder1 MAME Addicts Ort: Australia

Yeah, it's great that stream no.2 worked out that well, too

Btw. I would like to let you guys know, that we will not stream on 21th may - the next stream will be on saturday 28th may. I'll swith the counter on the mainsite to that date and send out a newsletter as soon as possible.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Oh damn, no mobile beach stream then?
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

Well, the most of the guys will not read the newsletter or in the forums that we will not be there to stream anyway, so IF i can make it to bring the equipment with me (what will probably not happen because I will maybe go to dive and so I am to lazy to bring all that stuff with me ^^) then I will turn on the stream for some minutes from the beach anyway

However, I will be aviable on skype the whole day, so we can talk about that on the phone anyway
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Oh man, I just couln't help my self... I found a "HD PVR 1304" on ebay for just 170 Euros in new condition and so I had to get it right away

It will for sure be a please to use this for my youtube channel in general, but if all works out, then this should effect the Livestream very soon, too
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Awwh sweet! I'll hafta get one of those myself someday, well... maybe after I get an HD gaming console.

Yeah, please don't bother about doing a beach stream on my account. Just have a relaxing day by the seaside, mate.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

Yeah, I am sure that in this way we would get to see some awesome new videos from your side, too

Oh, tabi just wrote me a msg, telling me that I got a package from the USA (and that she had to pay damn 20 Euros for the customs ^^), so it looks like one of the new babes arrived already just in time for the next stream :-D

PS: Well, I will see what I will do - if I don't dive I'll do probably a short 10 minute stream or something, it depends how I'll wake up on saturday morning ^^
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

As told in the post before I got yesterday my new "PC to TV" Converter... The quality is far away from what I actually expected, but it's def. better then my old converter (it has a better menue and the colors look better for sure).

However, I still can't send my monitor signal in 16:9 format as i planed (that sucks!), but at least it would work to use Mame in 16:9 - for now I still need to think a bit how I can use that machine in the best way.

I got a email that my new "Component to Composite" Converter got shipped yesterday and I hope that this machine will work as good as I expected (otherwise I will throw it out of the window), because we need it to stream from the consoles again.

Hmpf, why things never work as written in the descryption? ARRRRG
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Set the consoles to 4:3... I am so helpful UNZ UNZ UNZ UNZ

I'm not that well-up on video mixing, but did you want this was it a VGA-S-Video lead so you can show a widescreen picture on your TV in the background from the VGA? The TV should have an aspect ratio option like forced 16:9?

Or were you basically trying to harmonise the aspect types for streaming if you were using HD consoles? Since it may only be a one-off game and everything is set up for 4:3 then somehow letterboxing the 16:9 would look best.

Then you mentioned getting a HD PVR. Maybe for making the Youtube videos you could use the existing method but for anything widescreen it would be brought out a bit more.

I'm not quite sure what's happening at the battlestations of Atarix but it will sure be interesting once it's revealed.

Hehehe, to set the consoles to "4:3 SD" was so far a temporary solution in the past - but the Atarix can't life his life in happiness, as long as one of his Ideas couln't be realized in a satisfying way

What I want to do is basicly as follows:

PC set to 4:3
360 set to 16:9 HD
PS3 set to 16:9 HD
Wii set to 16:9 SD

Camcorder 1 set to 16:9 HD
Camcorder 2 set to 4:3 SD

As you understood already my problem is, that I want to "harmonise" the aspect types while streaming - BUT I want to do that of course without loosing always time to change any settings of any system - AND my "Tech EGO" couln't handle to stream something in a wrong Format (I would never stream a 4:3 MAME GAME strechted to 16:9 for example, that just would kill me ^^).

I know, it would be much simpler to run the stream always in 4:3 and simple to switch the PS3 to SD 4:3 (btw. that doesn't work as well with the 360, because PAL60 is a big problem for most video mixers and need to be preconverted, but thats another chapter ^^) - but another thing is, that I want to play my Nextgen stuff in 16:9 HD on my HDTV while I stream it in SD in 16:9. Why? Because I payed a lot for that TV, and to run it in SD 4:3 is not an option

Beside this I want be able to run two HDD-recorders while streaming. Recorder number one captures the whole stream as it goes on air in SD to make some youtube summary videos out of it (thats how it works right now so far), while Recorder number 2 (what will be the HD PVR) should be able to capture the HD Signal of the Consoles in the same moment (before it goes to the mixer - converted in SD) without recording any mixing but just the pure console content. In this way I could create a nice library of cool Clips in HD for some other youtube projects and I would not loose any time to play the same game twice ^^. Of course the signal has to arrive simulationous on my video beamer in HD, too - but to explain that would just make it even more complicated.

The goal of the project is, that I just want to turn everyhing on and that its ready in the same moment, as long as this doesn't work I cant sleep in peace (and if I would start to give you now some more exact details, then this post would become reaaaalllly looooong - but just to give you a hint.... I want the Atarix battle station to be able to have a player on the beamer, one on the PC and one on the TV, everything in original and maximal resolution and aspect, while streaming it in the same moment in the best possible way in the right aspect, too).
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Good, after I made my last long post, I just wanted to come back with some good News ^^.

Yesterday I did some tests with the new VGA converter. I connected the converter to the 2nd output of my grafics card and instead of cloning my whole Desktop, I used the 2nd output as a seperate monitor. After that I configured Mame to open up on both VGA outputs. On Output one (my 4:3 Monitor) it started in 4:3 and on the 2nd output (conected to the VGA converter, wich transfers the Signal into SD and is connected to the Videomixer) it started in a fake 16:9 (pressed together with black bars on the left and right side).

After that I worked on the colors, flickering etc. and I was able to run the test stream in 16:9 (while showing MAME in a proper 4:3 aspect!). What was a very cool side effect is, that I could use a cool NewNet Background for the 2nd desktop without any icons on it what made it looking even more professional on the stream (because you cant see the task bar, icons etc.).

All i need to find now would be just a video player that I could configure to start always on VGA output number two - in the same "strechted" way as I did it with MAME... In this way I could show also 4:3 and 16:9 videos on the stream without any problems... (well, maybe there will be a way for the 4:3 PC games, too, but thats the last thing I will work on because we rarely will need it).

However, of course I need to wait now for the "Component to Composite" Converter to arrive before I can go on with any configuration works (because I need to see first how the colors of the consoles will look like - after that we will have a loooong test stream to find the right black values what will be a hell of a work ^^) - but so far all this is quite promissing and for sure a step into the right direction
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

I'm not sure if this will help but you could try using VideoLan.org's VLC Media player on the 2nd screen - it has a setting to force aspect ratios - like 16:9 / 4:3, etc.

Maybe if you start the program, then 'move it over' to the 2nd screen then quit out - it would keep the settings and start over there each time.

Thx Stinger, I had already in mind to try VLC for that job, too...

What I want to do is to install somehow two different versions/players - in this way I can open a videofile with the right mouse button and choose what programm to use to open it up. One should open it always up on screen 2 (streched) the other one on screen 1 (4:3).

PS: I'll run some other tests in about 1 hour from this post on, if you are arround and want to, you can take a look on the test channel, too ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

I'm glad my browser had the test channel still in the history - I'm available for a little while if you would like to test with some feedback.

I find it all really intriguing. You should have some fun with that PVR, I was going to get one but I was unsure about any PC requirements (you know what I'm using) but they are meant to be the best for the price.
This is going to be just awesome I know it. If you need any verbal feedback on a test, you know where I am.

I did yesterday some tests while stinger (thx btw ^^) was on the test channel, too - so far it works even to send out the videos in the right format (it's still not as perfect as I want it to be, but it goes strong in the right direction ^^)...

Yeah, the PVR need at least a quad core if you want to use it to run a live stream, but if you want to use it just to capture (well, "JUST" is probably the wrong word, because thats actually the reason for its existens ^^), a dualcore should do it without any problems.

However, I will run for sure a lot of tests once the machine arrived, then I can let you know more about it

PS: All I hope is just, that the Component to Composite Converter will not be as crappy as my old one - and that it will display everything in the right colors... Hopefully it will arrive next week before of our next stream
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Go to topPage: 1...49505152535455...58