Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.

S5 Box

THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
(1 betrachtet) (1) Gast
Go to bottomPage: 1...50515253545556...58
TOPIC: THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
Re:THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER Vor 12 Jahren, 11 Monaten  
Oh man... I can't wait that it's finally "Saturday" again, I WANT TO STREAM!!! ;-D

PS: I recived the PVR yesterday, so far it works quite good, but I'll still need to run a lot of tests (and I need to get a High Data Transfer USB cable to connect it in a proper way). However, I just hope to recive the other stuff before of the end of this week to use it during the next stream, that would be just AWESOME ^^...
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
Beitraege: 3255
graph
Benutzer Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Just wanted to make sure to drop by and remind everyone that I had alot of fun this morning. It sucks that Killer instinct seems to fail on atarixs for some reason, maybee next time. I just had a thought about how perhaps for better preperation for streams to come that a discussion may be opened to allow attendee's to discuss what games they want versus what game will be played in the following week. I realize this could become a mess very quickly and have no resalution for that. Is it possible to add polls to the website?

Good morning Killraty, thx a lot for your feedback

Back then we prepared always a list of games using the "live stream gossip corner" that we wanted to show or to play on the stream (for example as you can see it here: www.thenewnet.eu/de/index.php?option=com...;limitstart=720#3207 ) - a little part was done by prepared short videos/reviews that I got transmitted by the creators during the week, the other part was build by games that we tested a before of the stream.

However, we never got enough of feedback from our viewers during the week, a lot of ppl. where not showing up for their part as they promissed and beside Neckshredder1 and me a lot of our old team members lost the interested to prepare something or they didn't had enough of time.

Because of that, Neckshredder1 and me mainly meet saturday mornings to test out about 5-10 roms for the stream (for a while we have been together with jeliahz, hosting the stream alone), but now that he got a job we have slight difficutlies to meet for our weekly test sessions and so we need to find another moment for that work, too.

In general (even if we became quite "Random") we normaly don't have that much of mess on Stream as we had it yesterday, but for a case it happend that we had 3 new players (including you) on the stream (what we see as an investment for the future ^^), all the new equipment that I got during the last week still need to be balanced and connected in the right way - and it happend that we had a lot more traffic on TS2 then usually, too.

Instead of adding a poll to the website people are always invited to write here a little list of games that they would like to see or to play on the stream here in the gossip corner. In this way we can test the roms or update our games in time to be ready for the stream.

If you have any wishes or ideas - or if you want to be inlucded somehow into a programme/management or whatever, then you would make us quite lucky, because we need as much of help as we can get
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Well thanks, I'm not entirely sure what I could do exatly to assist you, but I'll do anything I can. I'm a full time unemployed college student going for associated right now, still doing general ed stuff but will be geting a bachelors in IT/Networking. I sleep far to much so I could use something productive to pass my time.

Atarix, I wanna fight you so bad in Real Bout 2 next time (that's 2, not Special... mwuhaha) to pay you back for the suffering you caused me a while back in Ninja Masters.

[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
Beitraege: 462
graphgraph
Geschlecht: Maennlich NeckShredder1 MAME Addicts Ort: Australia

@Killrathy: "....I'm a full time unemployed college student..." -> I dont know why 85% of my friends are unemplyed college students, but slowly I ask my self, if I did something wrong when i applied for this full time job... ;-D

"...I'm not entirely sure what I could do exatly to assist you..." -> Oh, thats quite easy ^^. Some possibilities: 1.) Be on the stream to have fun and to entertain the viewers when ever you can. 2.) Post your Ideas for games or any other wishes here in this thread. 3.) Get as much of games ready as possible to play them live on the stream. (We need to try to inlucde the Kailliera Server as much as possible, so I can stream other ppl. playing live).

And 4.) (this point counts of course just if you are interested into video editing) if you want, then prepare from time to time a little gameplay video and short prestentation of 5-15 minutes that I can stream while you guys take over the stream (very helpfull during any local network blackouts or while I start a console or something that need some minutes of preperation).

A great example on how this looks like is this:

(However, point number 4. is of course really just for ppl. that like to do video editing and gameplay videos).

@Neckshredder1: Ok then... RB2 will be back on the Stream ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Alrighty then, apart from my fave fighting game, RB2, here's some other general arcade stuff that I'd like us to try and get through on the next stream. First, a few more fighters to test from the Waiting List:

Martial Masters
Power Instinct 2
Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams
Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers
World Heroes 2 Jet

And then, some games on the Approved List that never got played on the stream before as far as I can remember:

Avengers In Galactic Storm
Blue's Journey
Eight Man
Galaxy Fight - Universal Warriors
Growl
Guardians / Denjin Makai II
Shock Troopers
X-Men: Children of the Atom

If that's too much fighting overall, then we could always chuck in good ol' Puzzle Bobble 4 or something similar that hasn't been played lately.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

Sounds like a nice idea Pete, I am in!

PS: Are you sure that we didn't played "World Heroes 2 Jet" so far, I thought we approved it already...
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

So far we have these on Approved:

World Heroes
World Heroes 2
World Heroes Perfect

World Heroes 2 and World Heroes Perfect have definitely been played on the stream before, but I'm not 100% sure about the original World Heroes.

World Heroes 2 Jet is still in Waiting so it would be nice to get the whole series sorted.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

I might give it a shot i have a pretty sweet pc so i can encode or what ever pretty fast i think. And about the approved list do we have a link or will that be taken care of on a need to know basis from now on?

Sounds good, I like sweet PC's ;-D

Here is the link to the actual Thread: www.thenewnet.eu/en/index.php?option=com...=71&id=2946#2946 when ever you feel like you would like to test a rom, just put a post in that thread and Neckshredder1 will move it to the "waiting list". As soon as we did a test, it goes to the "Approved- or Faild" list (depending just on the fact, if the game stays in sync or not - with other words if we don't like a game but it works, it will end up on the approoved list, too).

All in all you just need these two threads. One is to talk and to organise everything reguarding the stream (Thats the Gossipcorner where we are right now) and the "Approved Arcade Games" Thread *Sorry for my wired english, but I just opend up my eyes ^^*

@Neckshredder1: Ah, Ok, maybe I am just a bit confused... However, we will just run a test as soon as possible to clear that question
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Hmmm... I don't think you caught killrathy's meaning properly. Anyway, stuff like that is better discussed privately.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

Hmmm, after your hint I was reading his post a lot of times in a row and I guess I got the question now in the right way ^^. Damn Langauge issiue ^^.

Well, we will talk about that on skype these days.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

I have a review video in the works. If I can write the review and finish the last part (waiting for a game to come) then I'll show it you Atarix, see if you like it and maybe we could put it in the stream. If I'm not happy with it by tomorrow night, then I'll send it you the following week. I'm enjoying making it anyway.

@PSI - sounds great mate, just sent it over when its ready so we can take a look on it

@Everyone - thx a lot for your support during the yesterdays stream. Everything went so far quite well, technically we are now near to a - for tha Atarix - "Acceptable" Level (at least until the day, when I'll get more upload speed ^^), and also the mix of the New Game, old Game, New Game, old game worked out not to bad.

Already any Ideas or wishes for the next week?

PS: I think it worked quite good to show some preview trailers, too - if you have someting that you would like to talk about on the stream, then just send me the youtube link (720P if possible) and I'll prepare the rest.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Re:THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER Vor 12 Jahren, 10 Monaten  
My wish is to go back and get through some of this stuff - www.thenewnet.eu/en/index.php?option=com...limitstart=1040#4406 - since hardly any of it got done last week. I also wanna test Mario Kart on Project64k when we meet before the stream.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

Sounds good...

I just will have a lot of problems if the emulators that u guys want to use do not support (as Mame does it) two monitor outputs in different resolutions, because so far the whole 19:9 Stream-Project was build up just for MAME and the consoles...

Maybe you can send me the emu software asap then I can run some tests before of saturday, too...
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

No rush, but... oops, you coulda tested Project64k from last Saturday, since that's when I sent it. I totally forgot to mention it to you though, as we had a guest on the stream and more than enough other stuff to keep us entertained.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

Oh, and here's some topical stuff that you might wanna use next stream:

[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph
Letzte Bearbeitung: 2011/06/08 11:19 von [NewNet]*Neckshredder1.

Yes, during the next stream we def. have to talk a bit about the E3, I just hope that I can make it in time to watch all the "Presentation Streams" that I planed to see

This week I was quite stressed at work, not feeling that well, AND I wanted finally to finish my "Multilingual" Project on my Youtubechannel, too.

However... Just excuses... I know, I know
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Go to topPage: 1...50515253545556...58