Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.

S5 Box

THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
(1 betrachtet) (1) Gast
Go to bottomPage: 1...46474849505152...58
TOPIC: THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
Re:THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER Vor 13 Jahren  
You could probably sneak some MOTW in, since it has the "annoying ninja kid" that Atarix loves so much
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hehehe good idea, but we need at least two ninjas to fight each other and we showed this game already to much of times ^^...
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
Beitraege: 3255
graph
Benutzer Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

OK Atarix, just need a hand to sort out the time allotments for the following selection of ninja games:

1v1 Arcade Fighters

Ninja Masters
Samurai Shodown V Special (Galford vs. Hanzo Hattori only)
World Heroes 2 (Hanzo vs. Fuuma only)

Other Arcades

Charlie Ninja
Mystic Warriors
Ninja Commando
Ninja Baseball Batman
Ninja Kids, The
Shadow Force

Console/Pre-Recorded

Ninja Warriors (SNES ~5 min vid by me)
Revenge of Shinobi (Gen/MD ~5 min vid by me)
Shinobi (SMS time unknown vid or live by Atarix)
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
Beitraege: 462
graphgraph
Geschlecht: Maennlich NeckShredder1 MAME Addicts Ort: Australia

I think we should do it like this:

Ninja Warriors (SNES ~5 min vid by Neckshredder1)
Ninja Masters (25 min)
Ninja Kids, The (15 min)
Ninja Commando (15 min)

Shinobi (MASTER SYSTEM ~5 min vid by Atarix)
Samurai Shodown V Special (Galford vs. Hanzo Hattori only) (20 min)
Charlie Ninja (15 min)
Ninja Commando (15 min

Revenge of Shinobi (Gen/MD ~5 min vid by Neckshredder1)
World Heroes 2 (Hanzo vs. Fuuma only) (15 min)
Mystic Warriors (15 min)
Ninja Baseball Batman (15 min)

In this way we have a good mix and arrive to arround 165 minutes of material, the rest of the time should be reserved for a bit of casual moderation, talking etc.

We have so far 6 Arcade games in the list (green), so I would say that we sort them out in a way to start with the games that we want to show for sure and go slowly to that ones that we could cancel in the case, that our time wouldn't be long enough.

Tell me from one to six what you would like to show for sure
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

@Flankdog Hiya, I feel welcome and thank you all for having me. I just like to use forums sometimes for shooting messages, you know how it is. But I feel a bit of a noob coz I probably am, but honestly I think I've been taking part in the stream for a few months, like that time over xmas when it was snowing I was at home and just had great fun having a couple of hours chatting, but that's what it's about right. I think it's just a common interest in the fighting games and stuff, but I re-watched last week's stream, 1st time I've ever done that, but I was smiling at some of the humour I don't notice when I'm watching at the time coz I'm half watching the gameplay more of the time when it's live.

Re: Revenge of Shinobi, the music on that is so good, the guy who did it was really talented, I read an article in Retro Gamer magazine about him.

@PSI: Don't worry mate, when it comes to gaming and technology we will always be "noobs" in a certain point of view, because every day there comes out so much of new stuff, that we never can know more then just a little peace of it all ^^.

And talking about the forums, well, ours here is not hard to follow (all together we have just arround 2-5 new posts by day) but its quite usefull reguarding the fact, that our mini community is split up all over this planet in very different timezones

PS: I rewatched the other day one of our old streams, too - and I had to laugh about or trash talk ^^. U know, during the stream i am qute busy with mixing the audio, video, to play games and to chat (bla bla bla) but that makes me actually missing a lot of things. I never belived that I would muss that much until I rewatched a stream and I told my self "nooo, I didn't heared that one from pete during the stream even when I was there ^^" or someting like that

@Neckshredder1: Hmmmm, no lifesign from you since the last 2-3 days... Very unusuall ^^. I guess you got the job, but if that makes u that tired, I have to call your boss and talk to him about to reduce your working hours, so you can be online again ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

OK mate, here's my preferences for the Other Arcades:

1. Mystic Warriors
2. Ninja Baseball Batman
3. Ninja Commando
4. Shadow Force
5. Ninja Kids, The
6. Charlie Ninja
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

Ok, so the final programme looks like this:

Ninja Warriors (SNES ~5 min vid by Neckshredder1)
Ninja Masters (25 min)
Mystic Warriors (15 min)
Ninja Baseball Batman (15 min)

Shinobi (MASTER SYSTEM ~5 min vid by Atarix)
Samurai Shodown V Special (Galford vs. Hanzo Hattori only) (20 min)
Ninja Commando (15 min)
Shadow Force (15 min

Revenge of Shinobi (Gen/MD ~5 min vid by Neckshredder1)
World Heroes 2 (Hanzo vs. Fuuma only) (15 min)
Ninja Kids, The (15 min)
Charlie Ninja (15 min)

Maybe I will include even two other short videos/games, but I need to see if I have enough of time to prepare them. However, at least we have so far enough of new stuff and so far everyone can prepare the roms if he want to give it a try
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

I should be there tomorrow night, got 5 days off so will be making the most of it and dragging it out as long as possible by just playing video games the whole time basically

Edit - My headset is broken so I will be unable to talk unless I have a new headset by then which is possible because I'm hoping to buy a new PC on Saturday or at least a headset.
Letzte Bearbeitung: 2011/04/21 15:00 von .

Oh dude, I almost forgot about Ninja Gaiden! By rights, that should be the first game. I just made a ~3 min vid. Hopefully we can squeeze that in, right?
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

@Flankdog - sound good mate :-D

@Neckshredder1 - of course we can sqeeze that in, so far we have just stuff (beside SSV) that we never showed anyway, so if the last two arcade games fall out of the list because we find something else, that will be no problem at all

Better to have way more of material then to less for this special stream, right? ^^
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

'Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven' (PS2) *burp* Oops, sorry, it slipped out... One game with a very nice combat system is 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' (PS2), just for the case you also want to show something newer and maybe one of you has those games...
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
Beitraege: 919
graphgraph
Geschlecht: Maennlich jeliahz NewNet  ~ Multi-Gaming-Community Ort: Germany Geburtstag: 04/16

Good call, Jeliahz, although I was asking Atarix last weekend if he had any Tenchu games; unfortunately, no.

Oh wow, a day off! Time to catch up on some stuff.

Psi236 wrote:
@Neckshredder1 Hiya mate! Yeah I've got all that stuff, maybe we should sort something out on Skype and have a test, I'm not that bothered about talking much, I have quite a strong accent, I bet Atarix speaks clearer english than me, but I try Anyway, I'll look forward to what you come up with for next week.

Cool, just sent you an add request for Skype. Actually, the more different accents there are during the stream, the better I like it. Gives it that international flavour!

Whaddaya know, now we're chatting on Skype while I'm typing this post.

Psi236 wrote:
@Neckshredder1 We need to have a game of Vampire Saviour some time.

I'm sure that can be arranged.

[NewNet]*Atarix wrote:
@Neckshredder1: Hmmmm, no lifesign from you since the last 2-3 days... Very unusuall ^^. I guess you got the job, but if that makes u that tired, I have to call your boss and talk to him about to reduce your working hours, so you can be online again ;-D

I dunno if I got the job yet. I'm still on a casual trial basis but the boss got me in every day this week so I guess that's a promising sign. Well, promising for me to finally earn some decent money, maybe not so good for my online status on workdays.

[NewNet]*Atarix wrote:
[b]Maybe I will include even two other short videos/games, but I need to see if I have enough of time to prepare them. However, at least we have so far enough of new stuff and so far everyone can prepare the roms if he want to give it a try

That's exactly the point. There's a ton of awesome games to join in on with the Ninja Stream so the more players the merrier.

Thanks for the help with the timing stuff, mate. I'm good at visualizing all the games we could use but not that great with numbers.

Flankdog wrote:
I should be there tomorrow night, got 5 days off so will be making the most of it and dragging it out as long as possible by just playing video games the whole time basically

Edit - My headset is broken so I will be unable to talk unless I have a new headset by then which is possible because I'm hoping to buy a new PC on Saturday or at least a headset.

Hope you can sort it out in time, bro. We need a Flankninja for this one!
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

I started to prepare some material for "Ninja Gaiden Sigma", "Tenchu Z", "Dead or Alive 4" AND A SPECIAL CLIP OF "What are Ninjas doing when they dont fight?" and I hope that I will finish all that in time ^^.

All in in all that will end up in some short clips, so it should be no problem to throw these short videos in when we need them :-D

PS: Pete, I could be on the PC already tomorrow from arround 8-9 AM on (4PM for you), but I would need to know if you are there or not (because if not, I'll plan to do something else in the morning). Just let me know if you want to run a ultra test saturday or not ;-D

@Jeliahz - if you want to prepare something, too - then you are very welcome... A 5 minute video of the "LAST NINJA" for the C64 would be fantastic ^^
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
Letzte Bearbeitung: 2011/04/22 08:58 von [NewNet]*Atarix.

Oh, you found a Tenchu game in your collection after all? Cool!

We got a lotta vids this time around! Right now I'm uploading my vid package to the server. Just to confirm, it contains:

1. Ninja Gaiden (NES)
2. Ninja Masters (The short intro that you requested of me loading up the game on my NGCD)
3. Ninja Warriors (SNES)
4. Ninja Stream Promo (Short promo I made, just uploaded it to my channel)
5. Ninja Stream Trailer (Even shorter YouTube vid for when we go live. Could also be used between games during the stream)
6. Revenge of Shinobi (Gen/MD)

I won't know till tomorrow if I have to work on Saturday. The boss asked me to call during the day to see if they need a hand. I'll let you know as soon as I know what's happening.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

Well, your "tomorrow" is still my "today", so that is good enough for me ^^. It's quite practical to have friends that live in the future

Wow, I see, you did a lot of works mate, I still hope that I can finish all the stuff I started in time ^^. I fell like... like... a shadow! ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Haha... a shadow warrior!
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph

Yeah, I am faster then my own shaddow! Ah, no, wait... that was Lucky Luke, we need to save that for the "Cow Boy" Stream ;-D

PS: Damn... Today you are arround and I do not have Tabis phone with me at work ^^. ARRRRG.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

I just texted you on Skype.
Also if anyone else on the forum wants to add me on there please do, I never tire of talking gaming and love to talk to new people.
If I don't hear from anyone I'll Skype again tomorrow some time, but I'm easy whatever.

A litte update for everyone... I just installed with PSI236 TS2 on his computer and showed him the basics - we did also a short test on MAME to see if everything works.

We will be on TS tomorrow arround 2 hours before of the stream (I will be there probably a bit earlier, too), so if someone of you guys is interested to be there for some more tests, then you are very welcome
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Go to topPage: 1...46474849505152...58