Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.

S5 Box

R.I.P. Jeliahz
(1 betrachtet) (1) Gast
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: R.I.P. Jeliahz
R.I.P. Jeliahz Vor 6 Jahren, 6 Monaten  
I am sorry to inform you about the sad fact, that Stefan aka Jeliahz died about two days ago.

He was found today in his Aparment - right now we do not have much information. The Police Doctor is on it's way, as soon as we know more I'll let you know.

I was at the phone with his mom a moment ago and she asked me to inform all his friends about this tragedy ;(
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
Beitraege: 3255
graph
Benutzer Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:R.I.P. Jeliahz Vor 6 Jahren, 6 Monaten  
Really hard to hear that... Please let me know if you hear anything else.
[NewNet]*BackForwardPunch
Sonic Boom!
Beitraege: 52
graphgraph
Geschlecht: Maennlich Ort: United States, New York Geburtstag: 06/27
Go home and be a family man!

Jeliahz of the NewNet

Indeed, although he could totally fire me up sometimes with his love of debate, I always counted him as a true friend. Jeliahz was ever-willing to help with difficult problems, or to just while away the hours together in frivolous pastimes.

I remember one time he wanted to argue with me about "The Meaning of Art". Jeliahz was aware that I am trained in Fine Arts, but after about four hours of heated discussion, we were no closer to agreeing on anything than when we started. As infuriating as that could be, I was also very grateful for the rare opportunity to have a friend who could go in depth on such philosophical topics.

Jeliahz and I would also chat for hours about our favourite show, Game of Thrones. He was the only person in the world who I could talk with about it in full, proper detail. The last time we actually spoke together we spent an hour or so hotly disputing some minor point of symbolism that I believed I had detected in one scene, but which he claimed was an over-interpretation on my part.

Thirsty work, for sure, (times like these often requiring multiple coffees to get through), yet still a rewarding experience in the end.

I will miss him terribly.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
Beitraege: 462
graphgraph
Geschlecht: Maennlich NeckShredder1 MAME Addicts Ort: Australia

Same here, he's always been a real friend and often willing to help with a problem (sometimes even when you didn't want it ) and like Neckshredder says, always ready to debate( or argue) about any topic. Can certainly get frustrating, but it's nice to have someone that you can talk about anything with, which is how I felt with him. Definitely will never forget our rap battles (and his insistence on me freestlye battling him afterward for years). He'll always be one of the smartest people I've ever met, and I tried to learn as much as I could from him (which was sometimes hard, and always very, very specific), but I think I am better for it.

Will definitely miss talks with him, Tekken matches, and someone I know is open to talk to you about anything big or small.
[NewNet]*BackForwardPunch
Sonic Boom!
Beitraege: 52
graphgraph
Geschlecht: Maennlich Ort: United States, New York Geburtstag: 06/27
Go home and be a family man!

Dear Friends,

as promissed we´ve organized a funeral wreath for Stefan's aka Jeliahz to prove him the last honor. If you want to donate something, you are welcome to send your donation during the next 10 days via Paypal, the surplus will be given to his Mother who has organised the funeral.

Paypal: www.paypal.me/ripjeliahz

PM (EN): www.thenewnet.eu/en/index.php?option=com...k=new&Itemid=266

Thx a lot!
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
Letzte Bearbeitung: 2017/10/18 21:08 von [NewNet]*Atarix.

Re:R.I.P. Jeliahz Vor 6 Jahren, 5 Monaten  
Hello,
I would like to inform you that Jeliahz will have his funeral on 16th November at 1PM in his hometown.

Beside of this the campaign for donations is over and we have raised 360 Euros (aprox. 418.02USD or 543.90AUD), much more then we would have expected. We thank you all for your participation!
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Go to topPage: 1