You are not logged in.

S5 Box

Need Advise before next stream.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Need Advise before next stream.
Need Advise before next stream. 12 Years, 11 Months ago  
Ok I realize I'm new but I haven't really had this much trouble in awhile.
Here Goes.
1. Teamspeak is nothing new to me but I have been unable to connect to the TS server to test my setings. I currently have TS3 installed. Is TS3 incompatable with your servers?
2. I have also been unble to connect to the Mame plus server to ensure I can connect durring the stream. If I use no port number it refuses me right away. if i enter the port number it just sits trying to connect for (the ten minutes I was focused on other things) forever. I'm in Michigam USA on a high end PC and very fast internet. 20 down 1 up average usually higher.
I use TS3 all the time and never have this problem so I suspect it may be version issues. But I really know little about Keillera. If i do a manual search alphabtically in the list I don't see thenewnet server outa germany. Ok I've pretty much laid out what I think will help to start this proccess so Thanks in advance for any help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need Advise before next stream. 12 Years, 11 Months ago  
Ok I just tested my theory on TS and I got logged in I'll just need someone to verify my settings. Now I wonder what is the deal with Keillera.

Hello

We own a TS3 Server, but during the Stream we are using TS2 to hold the traffic as low as possible.

Here are somre more informations about TS2: www.thenewnet.eu/en/index.php?option=com...d=180&Itemid=237

Reguarding Kailliera. We run everything on a big Rootserver, so you always need the right port for service that you want to connect to. In this moment our Kailliera Servers are Offline because of tech. problems, but we will restart them tomorrow before of streaming again.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please use this thread: www.thenewnet.eu/en/index.php?option=com...&limitstart=1040

Thx a lot and welcome on beard! :-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Welcome killrathy75,

if you still need some help setting up TeamSpeak I could give you a hand using TeamViewer or Skype if you want (my Skype-Account is 'Jeliahz').
The kaillera servers are up and running now...
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Gender: Male jeliahz NewNet  ~ Multi-Gaming-Community Location: Germany Birthday: 04/16

Just for the added info, (even though you already posted about it at MameAddicts) my Open Kaillera P2P Tutorial might help fill any gaps in your knowledge regarding how we use Kaillera to play on the stream.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph
Gender: Male NeckShredder1 MAME Addicts Location: Australia

Thanks guys as you all know I now have these issues out of the way now. And thank you all for being patient.

Go to topPage: 1