18th Live Stream @ 04-11-2010 (CLOSED!) 14 Years ago  
18th Live Stream Summary

Read on the archives.
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male jeliahz NewNet  ~ Multi-Gaming-Community Location: Germany Birthday: 04/16
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 13:09 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 18th Live Stream @ 04-11-2010 14 Years ago  
Good morning

I think our Last Stream was really nice and I love the new Idea, that we will come up with a live DJ from now on for the background music to offer more interactivity to our viewers ^^.

Quakelive was a real success (we had a full Server in just 15 minutes and about 20 participants!), the chat was full, we had (again!) more viewers then ever so... what can we ask more then this? ^^.

I am really glad to see, how the project gets more and more popular and I thank especially to the whole newnet-team for your good work and the effort!

I wait already for the next stream to come up, its really a lot of fun! :-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Re:18th Live Stream @ 04-11-2010 14 Years ago  
I'm also looking forward to next week's Live Stream. It was a very great ideal to have [NewNet]*JayyBlackheart come on and play music during the game play. I have already posted the article for this week and put in Jayy's YouTube Channel address were people can go and make request for songs. I'm also pleased that the success from the Special Live stream carried over to this week. I think we are on a roll and will continue to grow and get more popular.

I think having someone to play music for the live stream is good thing and I really enjoyed the live stream, again it was very entertaining for everyone.

Nice Article - but I was not as near as good, as you wrote on there

I felt like getting a kick in my butt this week somehow ^^...
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Yeah, It's been a nice stream, that with the music by Jayy is; i think; a good idea, even if I can't judge it because I'm usually not listening to the sound of the stream...
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Gender: Male jeliahz NewNet  ~ Multi-Gaming-Community Location: Germany Birthday: 04/16

19th Live Stream @ 04-18-2010 (CLOSED!) 14 Years ago  
Hello guys, our 19th stream is over and it is time again for your

1.) Feedback about this stream (04-18-10)

...and your...

2.) Ideas for the next stream (04-25-10) !
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/04/25 20:14 By [NewNet]*Jeliahz.

Re: 19th Live Stream @ 04-18-2010 14 Years ago  
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 13:09 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.

Re:19th Live Stream @ 04-18-2010 14 Years ago  
I respect your statement and opinon.I was a bit disappointed myself...

I think we need to have a serious meeting this week for real.What we need to start doing Atarix is doing test streams every week like the day before and then from there,like 1 hr before the stream or so,make sure we both got our lvls out right,because when i thought about it after reading your post,Maybe your setup requires a diffrent volume setting compared between Console & Pc,Because when i got shit hooked up,I haf to listen to the ts members to let me know if its to loud or to low because you cant do it all,and i cant tell for sure if its to loud or to low because i'm not over there with you.Then this bullshit with Steve pissing me off,because i can understand you have something to do and all,but every week its like he'd just play and leave,And its like damn...Because i understand the job and position in life in that,but who the fuck looks for a job on a sunday?Monday-Fri are the days.Now if he aint wanna attend then so be it.But its like It seems the stream was just totally unorganized.

I agree and respect the statements of both Jayy and you Atarix. I felt we really dropped the ball this week with not having videos on our YouTube Channels promoting the Live Stream. I don't see any high points from this week that warrants me writing an article this week. I think I might turn The NewNet Gamezone Report on SDMedia into a build up show announcing what games that we will play and what stream we will have for the coming Sunday. We seriously need to have a meeting to come up with some ideals on how to make the stream better as well as determine if Steve is going to help us out on this show. We have the potential and groundwork in place, we just need Steve to pull his weight and help promote. I'm in the same boat that Steve's in Job Hunting, but I don't look for jobs on a Sunday and don't know of any one who hires on Sundays. I will to a test video on SDMedia and my Bufferkid Channel announcing the upcoming stream and how to submit song request to Jayy. I look forward to hearing everyone else's input about this weeks stream.
Last Edit: 2010/04/19 20:34 By .

I'm sorry that I couldn't really participate this weeks stream, it's because I've been sick and really didn't feel good, and on the other side I think that we sometimes should reduce our talking in the '> LIVE STREAM <'-Channel, it's; in my opinion; sometimes getting too much...
Bufferkid and Jayy, what do you think about a meeting on Wednesday on 8:00 p.m. (GMT +1), would that be OK for you?
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph

I agree on the Idea of the meeting on Wednesday, if it's ok for all the others, I will be there.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

1:00 pm my time will work perfect for me for the meeting. I'll will get online with Jayy later today and tell him the time.

20th Live Stream @ 04-25-2010 (CLOSED!) 14 Years ago  
20th Live Stream Summary
Read on the archives.
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 13:10 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.

Re: 20th Live Stream @ 04-25-2010 14 Years ago  
I think we had a very nice stream yesterday.

We played a lot of different games this time, the sound was working very good - the stream was running without any big problems (I think there was just one short timeout for 2-3 seconds) and we had also a lot of viewers again (also some new subs); and the most important thing: everything seemed much more organized this time, too!

I for my part was very satisfied and I hope we will have a stream like this next week, too!

PS: Where the heck was "Jayy"?
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Re:20th Live Stream @ 04-25-2010 14 Years ago  
My fault Atarix,i was without internet the whole go round.Glad to know that everything went good despite my absence.

I thought the live stream went very well, only had to refresh once because of blogtv and I only had to kick out 2 people on the chat and we had a lot of viewers and more people participating in the chat, which is always good. Also we had alot of our viewers join us in the game servers and on quakelive which went down well and the only issue I found is that we didn't have the right music playing, but Jay had his internet down, which is not something you can control and fully understand.
Last Edit: 2010/04/28 01:51 By .

A very good Live Stream this week. I was so pleased to see at one point that we had 30 viewers and 26 people in the chat room on blogTV. I just picked up my copy of Super Street Fighter IV for the Xbox 360 and looking forward to give it a try. I think that this weeks Live Stream will be very successful. I also want to point out that Jayy had Severe Thunderstorms in his area the night before. That may have contributed to his internet going down which is can't be helped.
Last Edit: 2010/04/27 19:43 By .

I do have a little problem for this weeks live-stream...

1.) I will not get the new table in time
2.) My new TV got broken and I had to bring it away to get repaired (and this will take up to two weeks and right now I just have a very little old one with much to less ingresses !?! )
3.) The package with the new equipment has still not arrived...
4.) My copies of SSF4 has still not arrived...

Right now I have no Idea what or how I will do it on this upcoming sunday but i will try to find a solution... ARRRRG!
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Update:

I got yesterday evening the important package and so I do have now the 2nd camcorder and the AV switch. Tonight I will try to reconnect my whole setup. With this switch it should be also possible to connect all my stuff on this little TV with to less ingresses, at least we can do a normal console stream for sure...

PS: At 8.29 you can take a look on the medals
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
Last Edit: 2010/04/29 08:17 By [NewNet]*Atarix.

Go to topPage: 1...3456789...58