TOPIC: THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
4th Live Stream @ 12-27-2009 (CLOSED!) 14 Years, 4 Months ago  
4th Live Stream Summary

[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male jeliahz NewNet  ~ Multi-Gaming-Community Location: Germany Birthday: 04/16
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 12:55 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:LIVE STREAM 12-27-2009 & 01-03-2010 14 Years, 4 Months ago  
Nennt mich Mario Kart King.

Ne, fand es schon sehr gelungen und freu mich auf den nächsten Sonntag.
Würde mich freuen, wenn wir auch mal Call of Duty "Modern Warfare2(PS3)" spielen könnten.

Mario Kart(WII), Counter Strike - Source (PC), Farcry2 (PS3), UFC (PS3) würde ich auch mit machen.

Gruß Zille

Jeliahz oder Atarix, einmal bitte auf Englisch übersetzen.
Danke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Jeliahz' Translation of Zille's post}

Call me the 'Mario Kart'-King!

No, found it pretty successful and I'm glad for next Sunday. I'd be glad if we also could play 'Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2' some time.

I'd also participate 'Mario Kart' (Wii), 'Counter-Strike: Source' (PC), 'Far Cry 2' (PS3) and/or UFC (PS3).

Greetings, Zille

Jeliahz or Atarix, please translate to english.
Thanks
Last Edit: 2009/12/30 15:39 By [NewNet]*Jeliahz.

Unfortunally we've experienced a lot of technical issues and maybe lost some viewers again just because of that, but after Atarix started to use only his own internet-connection the stream was running nice and the quality also has been improved (i guess because Atarix did change some setting)... I'd recommend to try some test-streams during the week to optimize our broadcasting, know what problems appear, how to handle it and to be prepared if that happens while we are broadcasting our Live Stream...

Some useful information for Atarix: blog.blogtv.com/blogtvcom-tips-tricks.html
(Please take the time to take at least a look for 3 to 5 minutes at this page, i really think there is some information that might be useful to you...)

Well, "Mario Kart" seems to be fun to the people, so i think it's no problem to include it in almost every stream, but we also need some variety, maybe we could do that by including PC gaming as well as soon as we've figured out how to realize it properly. Sadly that "Halo 3" didn't work on this stream. It's right that the 'First-Person-Shooter'-Genre probably has a huge fan-base, so it really would make sense to include some FPS in the next streams, i guess (relating to the fact that we probably want to cover a wide range of gaming)...

Suggestion(s):

It would be nice if we could come up with some PC gaming as well the next streams, but for that we would have to do some testing, so please contact me if you're having some time for doing that, Atarix! Let's set some date (during the week maybe) and meet then, to run some test-stream(s) and figure out what we want to do, what we can do, and what way...
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Gender: Male jeliahz NewNet  ~ Multi-Gaming-Community Location: Germany Birthday: 04/16

Yes it was a shame that the Halo 3 campaign gameplay didn't work for us this week. Maybe after the technical bugs get worked out we could try it again. I agree that quality improved after the internet line switch. Maybe that's something that will work out for us next time.

YEah, Mario Kart was a great one once again. Maybe when Atarix gets the PC connection running CSS can maybe be the FPS people would want to see. You can tell Zille that I also have Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3, but I think besides he and I we are alone in that.
[NewNet]*BackForwardPunch
Sonic Boom!
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: United States, New York Birthday: 06/27
Go home and be a family man!

CSS would be a great PC Game to play on stream. When Atarix gets his PC set up for stream capture. We should try some test streams to see how CSS looks on blogTV.

5th Live Stream @ 01-03-2010 (CLOSED!) 14 Years, 4 Months ago  
Hello guys, our 5th stream is over and it is time again for your

1.) Feedback about this stream (01-03-10)

...and your...

2.) Ideas for the next stream (01-10-10) !
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/03/28 14:49 By [NewNet]*Jeliahz.

Re:LIVE STREAM 01-03-2010 & 01-03-2010 14 Years, 4 Months ago  
This was a comment that I got on my youtube channel reguarding the last stream:

mutezone:Hello Atarix777, sorry the last stream didn't go so well. You should have my Skype contact details so call me when I'm on about setting up Sopcast. mutezone

mutezone: Update* Just seen your stream working perfectly on BlogTV. Good to see you sorted everything out.

Well, as u can see it really didn't worked as good at the beginning - the harddisc blocked again after some time (I think I will need to change the recorder when I have some money again), we had a high delay and well... all in all it sucked

After a while I installed the hardware (to test it), on a faster computer and very unexpected, everything worked out a 100% perfect, as u can see on the 2nd comment I got from mutezone.

I think the problem was really the old computer, if so then from the next stream on we should be fine - HOPEFULLY!

However, I thank all the guys that didn't left yesterday for their support - u are great and at the end it worked out thx to you!
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

6th Live Stream @ 01-10-2010 (CLOSED!) 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
6th Live Stream Summary

[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 12:57 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.

Re:LIVE STREAM 01-10-2010 & 01-17-2010 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
I think this weeks stream was; as far as i can judge it, because i've been playing all the time; really nice. We probably also got a lot of new viewers, because a lot of people like FPS i think. Well, I'd also like; I'm probably annoying some of you with that, but you know how it is ; ); to do some (sry, proper ; )) racing in some future stream, maybe we can animate some people, that really would be nice...! : )
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph

I agree, this week's stream ranks very high in my opinion. I think that the test stream we had the other evening. Really helped us out to improve performance and maintaining a stable broadcast. I was also pleased to finally play with you guys in a game online. I can't wait for next week's live stream.
Last Edit: 2010/01/11 05:13 By .

I have to tell that I had a looooot of fun this time! The stream was extremly stable (just a little timeout of about 5 seconds within 150 minutes), a lot of viewers where following us, the chat was full and we had a lot to lough

I look already forward to the next week and hope to get the missing hardware to record the streams again in a high quality (and to stream the sound in a better quality).

Slowly but for sure we will arrive on our goal ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

7th Live Stream @ 01-17-2010 (CLOSED!) 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
7th Live Stream Summary

[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 12:57 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.

Re:LIVE STREAM 01-17-2010 & 01-24-2010 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
Great stream today. Very entertaining and interactive. I liked how Atarix and the others handled the troll very professionally and with some humour.

@Zehutsumei - thx a lot, but I would not call me that "professionall" when it comes to the troll of yesterday ^^... Imo I took to much attention on him (inside i was really freaking out ^^), but well, at least I didn't started to flame arround ;-D

About the whole stream I can just say, that i had a lot of fun.

- Not a single timeout for about 4 hours!
- 4 different games
- very nice and a lot viewers
- full Gameservers
- Interactive (votes)

All in all really not bad

For the next week I would wish to come up again with a console stream - even if the 2nd line will be probably still not work... We could at least come up with some mario kart and make the stream a bit shorter (2 hours), the fact that I do have my brother and luca with me is nice, too - maybe we can do some matches among us and show a different game or something... What do u think?
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

This week's stream; I'd say again; was very nice. I can't judge the quality of the video- & audio-signal of the stream, because I've been participating all of the games, but i think we had a lot of variety this stream, no unexpected interrupts, and that interactivity (voting) was nice as well. Even if the people maybe didn't like 'Juiced' (Racing-Game) too much (maybe you should try to stick more close to the other drivers Atarix to make it more interesting for the viewers ; )) it brought some variety. Well, nice stream, everything's said...! : )

Yeah, i think the next stream maybe should contain some console-gaming again, because there's probably also a wide range of people(viewers) that aren't playing PC-Games and/or FPS(First-Person-Shooter(s)). I don't know what other games you could try beside 'Mario Kart', you have to decide and set up the bit-rate/key-code etc. to make it work something near to properly. Would be nice if we could switch over from console gaming to PC gaming; and the other way around; in one stream, but unfortunately it's to much work and time for Atarix (& the viewers, probably). Well, I'd also watch you playing 'SEGA Master System II' and/or 'SEGA Mega Drive'... ; )

@Zehutsumei:
Thanks for your comment...! : )
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph

Audio and video quality were both excellent through out the stream. The gameplay I think was the biggest highlight because of the choices of PC games we showed. It is unfortunate that we had a troll in this stream. But I'm pleased that the others enjoyed watching and giving us positive comments in the chat during the stream. I hope that the second internet line will be installed soon. But I think for the meantime, we should stick to PC games based on the number of viewers that watched. This of course is a back up option until the second internet is installed and configured. Then we can alternate between PC and console games. Overall a very successful 7th live stream and can't wait for next week.

Hey guys, I'm back from my sabbatical Well, not so much a sabbatical as having my PC repaired. That and I finally got my internet running smoothly again after having so many disconnections prior to me losing my connection for a bit altogether.

I wish I could've been there for the 2 previous streams, but by the sounds of it, the last Stream was mostly PC-related so I wouldn't have been able to participate anyways. Still, I'd have liked to spectate and take notes for the Summary.

After being absent for two weeks, I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow's Stream. Oh, and as for a suggestion, I'm not sure if you've covered co-op games in the past two streams, but I'd really be interested in seeing something along that line. Working together and raging together always makes for good programming

8th Live Stream @ 01-24-2010 (CLOSED!) 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
8th Live Stream Summary

[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 12:58 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.

Re: LIVE STREAM 01-24-2010 & 01-31-2010 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
Well, imo it was nothing special and a bit shorter then usually (we need finally this deamn 2nd line! ^^), but we had fun and "again" no technical problems (what is the most important thing for now).

Next week we will comeback again with a PC stream - right now I prefer the PC to the consoles again somehow

Thx to everyone for the support!
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Go to topPage: 12345678...58