You are not logged in.

S5 Box

THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...891011121314...58
TOPIC: THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
Re: STREAM - 11 July 2010 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
I guess that nobody will add something for tonight no more, so the program for 4th July 2010 will be the following:

1.) Heavy Rain
2.) Discussion: Retro VS. Present (games & movies)
3.) Retro Corner: North & South (Amiga 500)
4.) CSS GunGame (2 Medals to win! + HALL OF FAME START!)
5.) Dedication of some minutes on how to install Mame (giving links to the viwers)
6.) Rematch on RBFS against Pete and Jayy (+ others that want to check it out)

Please leave your suggestions for the Stream of 11 July 2010 from this moment on - requests can be considerd until the coming sunday evening (4th july)!

NOTE: I moved "GoldenEye: Source" to the Stream of 11 July (forgive me Arcade), because in this way we all do have enough of time to get it to run. We will talk about "Golden Eye" in our next meeting, so Arcade can give us some suggestions on how to install it, too!

@ Jayy and Pete: It would be great, if you could find (until the coming saturday) 2 nice games on mame32 to run a test. After that I would love to record one 3-screen-vid with jayy and another 3-screen-vid with pete.

One game could be for the stream 11th july and the other one for the stream after.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/06/30 17:37 By [NewNet]*Atarix.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Atarix, where on the programme is Jay eating Chicken?? lol

Re:Live Stream Gossip-corner 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
Just a quick suggestion. Mainly i'm looking forward to some Real Bout rematches, but also I'd love to see one or two more exciting levels of Uncharted 2.

I played a lot of Real Bout with neckshredder and atarix tonight and they are both looking very prepared for their rematch

I am looking forward to seeing these rematch battles on Real Bout, the live stream should be very entertaining for everyone and also if I could get some footage to make a versus video, if you need me to or let me have a copy of one to put on my channel.

It's cool about Goldeneye Source we have plenty of time to try it and the guide that I put up is pretty easy to follow, just install it like I said in the guide and your ready to go.

@Dan - during the whole stream I guess ;-D

@Flanky - I can't add it no more for the next stream, but maybe we can maybe give it a recall in some weeks when I will have more time to capture some content.
PS: Pete will eat Dust, hehehe ^^

@Arcade - It would be great if you could capture another video for your channel, what do you think about a fight between me and you during the stream on RBFS this sunday, too?

Oh, If I beat you, I want to see a photo (I swear that I will not show it to nobody! ^^)
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

I'm just being really fussy when I think about that suggestion I made for Uncharted 2, atarix

I think I would lose too easily on Real Bout, so I am going to withdraw from these tournaments!, I will add the newnet news to my favourites on my YouTube channel.

As far a seeing what I look like, you know guys if you see what I look like I am going to have to track you down and silence you lol and I don't have a lot of time to do that.
Last Edit: 2010/07/01 23:43 By .

Here is another free Valve mod game we could try on the live stream called Zombie Panic! Source

You can install this game after you have installed Goldeneye Source from steam, you can find Zombie Panic here and just click the install button.

About the Game
Zombie Panic: Source is a cooperative survival horror Half-Life 2 Modification, the sequel to the popular Half-Life Modification "Zombie Panic". As a member of a party of survivors you find yourself without provisions or any military support. Fending off the undead has never been more difficult, but with a large variety of fire arms, explosives, and unique items, the task is not impossible. This time through we introduce you to new characters that you can control, numerous weapons including a large list of melee weapons, and the Carrier zombie which can turn friend into foe. We started it all and are happily continuing the fight!

You will need around 2.7GB for the install of this game.
It has Co-Op and Multi-player modes.

This game requires that you own a Source engine game such as Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2, or Day of Defeat: Source. Click here for a full list of games that meet this requirement. Please note that Portal: First Slice and the bundled Half-Life 2: Deathmatch do not full fill this requirement.

I will try this game out and I will give my thoughts soon, it kinda looks like Left 4 Dead but it was made before and also there are a few more games on the list that we can try, they look pretty cool!.
Last Edit: 2010/07/02 03:05 By .

Ok!, so I have played Zombie Panic! Source and I personally don't care for it, there is only multi-player and you play either as a human or zombie, the humans take ages to kill while zombies are killed with only a few shots but you can respawn, so to play a good round you would need 8 humans and like 20 zombies just to be able to have some fun. There are around 10 servers still active and 1 was full up, so obviously people still like playing and on a side note you can find a zombie game server on Counter Strike Source, which is more fun and more populated, so I will move on to the next game to try out and will be back with more information soon.
Last Edit: 2010/07/02 04:22 By .

ATTENTION - Stream of 11 July 2010 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
@Arcade - thx a lot for your effort to find some new, free, stuff - just let us know when u found something that is worth to get played

ATTENTION: It's already Saturday and we just do have 1,5 days left to decide what we will play on the stream of 11 July 2010

So far we do have just one game:

1.) Game of the Week: ?
2.) Discussion: ?
3.) Retro Corner: ?
4.) Multiplayer: GoldenEye Source
5.) Free: ?
6.) MAME: ?

Any Ideas? I do have an Idea for the Discussion of the Week! What do you think about "The Internet: Good and bad aspects"?

PS: Please make sure to download "Goldeneye Source" for the stream, as indicated (written by Arcade) as follows:

1. first check that you have one of these source sdk List Of Valve Games games
2. next login into steam and install Source SDK Base found in the Tools menu, logout and close steam fully (Make sure you completely close the program and not just minimize it onto the taskbar! Use taskmanager if needed)
3. Download Goldeneye Source and Unzip gesource folder to your Steam sourcemods directory: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods
4. Restart Steam when the installation is complete and Goldeneye: Source should appear under your games menu.
5. play and enjoy!
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
Last Edit: 2010/07/04 09:29 By [NewNet]*Atarix.

Atarix if you can get at me on skype when you get the chance.If i can request a game change against me and you,I'd like to bump heads in Mortal Kombat II against you.Let me know whats up.

Programm for the the stream of 11 July 2010 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
After considering all requests (also at TS) the program for our stream of 11th July 2010 will be the following:

1.) Motor Storm - Pacific Rift
2.) Discussion: Videogame music
3.) Test: GoldenEye: Source
4.) Retro Corner: Pinball Dreams (Amiga 500)
5.) MAME: Pocket Fighters
6.) VOTE: Team Fortress 2
7.) MAME: Mortal Kombat II

Please leave your suggestions for the Stream of 25h July 2010 from this moment on - requests can be considerd until (11th july)!

ATTENTION: WE WILL NOT STREAM AT 18th July 2010
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
Last Edit: 2010/07/04 21:28 By [NewNet]*Atarix.

Re:LIVE STREAM 12-20-2009 & 12-27-2009 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
Ok so i am now on the forums as i was saying i would like to play virtua fighter 5 the week after next if i have it by then for the xbox360

Re:LIVE STREAM 12-20-2009 & 12-27-2009 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
Ok Nemesis, that sounds like a interesting Idea. Remember that we will not stream at 18th July 2010, so we can add it to the stream of 25th July 2010.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Apart from the desync in our match, Atarix, yesterday's stream was very enjoyable. The new format is working really well. Pre-recording where possible is also handy.

I think my poor old PC is to blame for the desync, no fault of Open Kaillera P2P. When I was doing RBS training during the week I noticed that when playing offline I would sometimes get a big lag spike. Most of my online RBS sessions with Flankdog resulted in desync at some point.

My MAME suggestions for the next program are:

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (Euro 980123)
Samurai Shodown IV - Amakusa's Revenge

There's so much stuff I could do for the Retro Corner it's crazy. Guess I gotta start somewhere so I'd eventually like to do some classic old school shooters since it's a genre that hasn't had any coverage on the stream that I've seen. Here's a couple of good examples:

Space Invaders
Galaga (Namco rev. B)
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph
Gender: Male NeckShredder1 MAME Addicts Location: Australia

Don't worry Pete - a nice draw was very interesting after my shock with Mr.Black, too ;-D

I love your ideas for the Retro corner, if possible, I would prefer to see "Galaga" as first...

PS: What about a "Fighting Day" on the 25th July? You know, just Fighting over and over and over again? ^^

Oh, btw. I would like to play some rounds on SSF4 after all this time again for some minutes, too - I got some requests for it and I think some ppl. need to become their ass beaten ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Hey yeah, Fight Day sounds awesome! Fight and fight and fight some more!

I think Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001 would also be a cool 2 player game to feature someday when you want to take a break from the fighting.
[NewNet]*Neckshredder1
NewNet Image Ninja
graphgraph
Gender: Male NeckShredder1 MAME Addicts Location: Australia

Two important informations (in the case somebody didn´t checked the news):

1.) This week we will not stream (as usually) on Sunday afternoon but on Saturday evening, 10th july at 8.30PM (GMT+1) (what means 1.30 PM CT for our american viewers), using justinTV instead of blogTV to give this hoster a try. We hope that this hoster will offer to all of us some better streaming quality and are waiting for you in the channels chat.

2.) Next week we will TAKE A BREAK from the stream, what means that (beside of tomorrow) we will be streaming the next time again on 25h July 2010.

Requests for the 25th July can be considered instead the 11th july just until tomorrow (10th july) until the end of the tomorrows stream.

So far we do have for the 25th July:

- virtua fighter 5 for the (xbox 360)
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (mame)
- Samurai Shodown IV (mame)
- Super Street Fighter 4 (incl. a Medal match) (PS3/360)

After the idea of the "Fight Stream", i would suggest for this time:

Retro Corner: International Karate for the C64
Discussion 1: Good Gamepads and Sticks for fighting games
Discussion 2: 2D VS 3D Fighting games
Discussion 3: Great Fighting games (and Consoles)

What do you think? Any other Ideas?
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
Last Edit: 2010/07/09 12:58 By [NewNet]*Atarix.

@Neckshredder1: Let´s reserve the ideas of "Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001" and "Galaga" for the Stream from the 1st August. If you wan´t you can prepare already your 10 minute video about "Galaga" in the mean time, we will def. show this...
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

I'm probably just blind but when does the stream start?

Go to topPage: 1...891011121314...58