You are not logged in.

S5 Box

THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...58
TOPIC: THE "LIVE STREAM" GOSSIP-CORNER
Re: LIVE STREAM 01-24-2010 & 01-31-2010 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
Here you can find the 8th summary... Chaos tried a different and very detailed stile of writing this time and what can I say, I liked it a lot

Read on the archives.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 13:05 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:LIVE STREAM 01-24-2010 & 01-31-2010 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
Thanks Atarix, I'm glad you liked it I took much pride in the very first article I wrote, but I thought it needed a bit more personality. Like it was missing something. So, I wanted to put a bit more detail in while also adding a more personal touch. Also, I noticed that quite a bit of my punctuation is missing; perhaps the apostrophes didn't carry over on the transfer? Not a big issue, just curious

As for the Stream, I think it was pretty mellow and laidback this week. We had quite a lot of viewers and chatters, which is always good. At the same time, however, there wasn't very many big games going on. Biggest case in point was Mario Kart Wii, with the absence of many of the usual players in the game.

However, for the Stream being a bit shorter, you did debut two new games on the Wii and I think thats another reason so many people flew to the room. If New Super Mario Bros Wii has online play, I think it would be awesome to get more people into it for an upcoming Stream. Also, I'd really like to see some Super Smash Bros Brawl action in the near future.

Looking forward to the next Stream

Its great to have you back man

Yesterday I was going to lay some new cables, so it will be possible from now on to stream from the PC whenever we want because I found a way to install everything on my computer desk :-D

Well, but more about this on Teamspeak very soon ^^
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

This weeks stream was a great way to show off some of the new games on the Wii. It is great to have Chaos back again as a member of the team. I just read his article, and I was very impressed with the style he wrote it. I am also pleased to hear of your new cable management and how it will benefit the Live Stream. I can't wait to get back into some PC action again with the great games that we've played such as UT99 and CS:S. The NewNet Gamezone Report will be returning to my YouTube channel with in the next couple days. I need to get the show caught back up as it is one week behind the Live Stream. I can't wait for the exciting things that will be coming in our later Live Streams.

9th Live Stream @ 01-31-2010 (CLOSED!) 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
10th Live Stream Summary

Written by: [NewNet]*Bufferkid (Adam)
Read on the archives.
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Gender: Male jeliahz NewNet  ~ Multi-Gaming-Community Location: Germany Birthday: 04/16
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 13:05 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.

Re: LIVE STREAM 01-31-2010 & 02-14-2010 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
I think it was quite fun, but we need to reduce the noise on TS while we play, I think we where a bit to much in the channel
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Re:LIVE STREAM 01-31-2010 & 02-14-2010 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
Once again, i think it was a nice stream, but that with the talking in Teamspeak is true, we really should try to reduce it a bit, that it isn't getting too much. What will the next stream be, PC gaming again?
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph
Gender: Male jeliahz NewNet  ~ Multi-Gaming-Community Location: Germany Birthday: 04/16

I think PC gaming - when I am back of holidays I will still not have my new line...
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

I think that PC streams seem to be the most popular when we broadcast. The NewNet Gamezone Report will be making its debut on my new YouTube channel sometime later this week. The new channel is called SDMediaProductions and will fit perfect with the style of the show. I agree that something has to be done about the noise on TS. It will be great to have this week off so I can focus on catching up The NewNet Gamezone Report. The show will go through some changes as well as be in HD. I would like to hear some of your thoughts.

Yeah, I saw the video about your new channel already some days ago and I think its a good Idea, but before I can give you some thoughts I need to see your first HD video ;-D

I think you did already a very good job in the past - I liked when you invited somebody from the stream to talk with him on skype. A nice idea would be maybe to invite one of the viewers the next time, maybe you could even try to get the sound a bit better out the next time (if you need some help with that, I can give you a hand).
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

10th Live Stream @ 02-14-2010 (CLOSED!) 14 Years, 2 Months ago  
10th Live Stream Summary

Written by: [NewNet]*Bufferkid

Read on the archives.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 13:02 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.

Re:LIVE STREAM 02-14-2010 & 02-14-2010 14 Years, 2 Months ago  
Damn, and I couldn't participate our 10th (!!!) stream because of those ridiculous connection problems over here... : / (Now it seems to work again, let's see...)
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph

It was a shame that the only game that I could play on my computer was UT99. The main problem was my dedicated graphics adapter had blown out capacitors mainly due to my lack of maintenance and dust prevention. I hope that with the new ADSL Line being installed, that we will be able to play and stream the console games again. It would be fun if could try to play Halo 3 sometime on the stream again. Hopefully with the new computer that I'm planning to build this year, I will be able to purchase and play more PC games like Left 4 Dead. I will have the article for this stream on the article page with in the next couple hours. It will be a brief summary of the games that we showed.

Hello everyone,

Sorry I could not be on the last stream. Haven't been feeling well these past few days hence my absence. I did log on at 1850 GMT but the stream had already finished. Still by the sound of things, I didn't miss much. I will try & join on the next one. Hopefully there will be more support from others as well who have joined us in the past & some new members.

I think maybe PC online gaming is not as popular as console online gaming, which is why there has been a decline in viewers. So with the 2nd internet line, things will start to look up.

mutezone.

Hey Mutezone, I am very glad to see that you got registred on our little website, too

I think about the last stream everything was already told by Bufferkid in a very nice article, so let's talk about the next sunday...

For the next time we NEED to come up with something special to offer our viewers something new (I would like to show finally some modern warfare?!?) and I am very glad to pronounce that I GOT MY 2ND ADSL LINE YESTERDAY *MUHAHAHAHA* (After just 2 months and 35 phone calls ^^).

That means that from this moment on we can come up with some console streams and also the PC streams will be transmitted in a much higher quality (bitrate).

I already invited LUCA as my co-host for the next sunday and I will see to get also the "Demon Couple" for some races on Mario Kart, too. I also plan to do a little "advertizement-video" for my youtube channel during this week (if you want, you could do something similar, too), because from the next sunday on I really would like to use the equiptment that I bought in a quite professional way (it would be sad if all that was for nothing ^^).

Thx for all your help and the support :-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

11th Live Stream @ 02-21-2010 (CLOSED!) 14 Years, 2 Months ago  
11th Live Stream Summary

[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
Last Edit: 2010/06/13 13:04 By [NewNet]*BackForwardPunch.

Re:LIVE STREAM 02-21-2010 & 02-28-2010 14 Years, 2 Months ago  
I felt this stream was pretty successful. We had no major issues except for the problems with blogTV. The second internet line was a welcome tool to finally use and give the viewers console gameplay. I'm looking forward to next week's stream and will have a NewNet Gamezone Report Episode on my channel in the coming days.
Last Edit: 2010/02/23 22:39 By .

I agree with Bufferkid, the yesterdays stream was very nice - imo. maybe one of the best streams that we organized until now.

However, we still had to much trouble on our Teamspeak Server (we will talk about this the next time when we meet on TS) and we should find some more different games that we can play during the stream. SF4 & Mario Kart are great games (I never get tired to play them ^^) but even when these are right now our Top games, we should try to come up always with at least 1-2 new games (as we did yesterday with modern warfare), to make it not to boring for our viewers.

Technically it was awesome to work with the 2 Lines, I am just sorry that BlogTV couldn't handle all our "awesomeness", hihihi... But hey, 2-3 refresh's during a private stream within 3,5 hours should be to handle.

For the next week we will come up again with a PC stream as we planed in the past - I think in this way the whole thing stays varying (because even there we do not have right now soooo much different games, that we could show).

PS: I thank you all for your great work and the nice afternoon (morning ^^) that we had together, I start to see a nice future for all of us ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Well, what should I say, a impressive and nice image quality, a proper framerate, a nice stream without technical issues worth to mention. I'm looking forward to our next PC stream...! (But let's talk about some details on Wednesday, there is something we should take care of...)
[NewNet]*Jeliahz
ôÔ
Administrator
graphgraph

Yep, yesterdays stream was excellent. Blog TV does not do any favours though as the bandwidth does not seem to cope at times with more complex uploading. Thats why I was suggesting to try using Sopcast a little while back, since it can be used for uploading at higher bandwidths. Maybe a "test transmission" during the week to see if it fares better.

Atarix, you said we should try out a new game for the stream, then give Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii a go. I know you said on one of the other threads that you are very bad at this. However I was bad at the start and eventually got better. Like you said, we must try new games to get more people to join in. Or if you are still bad at the game, it can be a great comedy moment for all of us watching on the stream.

Go to topPage: 12345678...58