You are not logged in.

S5 Box

[ XBox 360 ] Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [ XBox 360 ] Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
[ XBox 360 ] Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2 14 Years, 4 Months ago  
Ok so i know atarix got this the other day but am i the only 1 who dont rate the game this much dont get me wrong the single player was cool a lot of adrenaline rushes on the action but not to heavy on a story line unlike call of duty 4 even though it did have 1 i guess but there was something i didnt like about it, it wasn't the continues refferences to michael bay movies but just something about the game seemed i dont know what maybe it was the fact the game was over way to quick i done it in about 5 hours in total would have like to have got a bit more out of i guess.
Last Edit: 2010/01/05 02:07 By [NewNet]*Jeliahz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ XBox 360 ] - Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2 14 Years, 4 Months ago  
Hi nemesis, it would be cool if you could use a punctuation character here and there, otherwise we non native english speakers come into trouble when we try to read your stuff

I still didn't had a moment to check this game out, but I will as soon as possible, right now I have to much of other things to do
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:[ XBox 360 ] Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
Heh, I know this post is about a month late, but I finally got around to playing through single-player mode in the time my PC was out of commission. I actually thoroughly enjoyed the story. It felt more fleshed out than COD4, especially considering its a direct continuation of it.

However, I have to admit that some parts were incredibly cheesey movie-style sequences that felt a bit out of place. The voice acting was excellent, though. Can't say that about very many games. Oh, and the soundtrack was superb; it really drew me in.

I have yet to play Spec Ops or multiplayer mode, but my friends mentioned that Spec Ops is very fun. As for multiplayer, I never really did multiplayer on COD4, but I hear this one is good as far as customization goes.

OH, and Veteran difficulty is nowhere near as tough as COD4's Veteran. This may be a good thing for some, but I find it a bit too easy. COD4 was unreleting hell, mostly due to infinitely respawning enemies. I'm glad that problem has been taken care of, but I wish the enemies weren't as stupidly predictable on Veteran as they are on Easy. Still, great game. I'd recommend it to all FPS fans (and this is coming from someone that isn't a big FPS fan).

Re:[ XBox 360 ] Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2 14 Years, 3 Months ago  
Well, you are just 4 weeks late with your comment - I am instead 3 months late with trying the game yet ;-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Re:[ XBox 360 ] Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2 14 Years, 2 Months ago  
Well i don't have this game any more single player was really cool and i enjoyed it a lot i hated the online though as im an fps pc gamer i coudlnt get used to the learning curve and i may pick this up on pc at some point but i doubt it so i wont be playing it on the live stream .

Re:[ XBox 360 ] Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2 14 Years, 2 Months ago  
Well, I will try it tomorrow during the live stream - but I do not know what I have to expect. I am a PC FPS Gamer as you are, too, so I hope that I can handle the controlls somehow ^^.
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph

Go to topPage: 1