You are not logged in.

S5 Box

Street fighter 4 turbo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Street fighter 4 turbo
Street fighter 4 turbo 14 Years, 2 Months ago  
Ok so as i see a lot of my mates are going to be getting this game i would imajine atarixs is going to be getting this one when it comes out looks fun it has guy back in there who is one of my faves from the alpha series of games so i cant wait to play as him again, think i will get the fight stick with this one hopefully cant wait.

Trailer

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Street fighter 4 turbo 14 Years, 2 Months ago  
Yeaahhhh, "ATARIX" will get this game for sure on all available consoles :-D

I just hope that they will come up with a great Tournament mode as it is in SFHD or DOA4, too, because if they do so, we will finally organize the first "REAL" Tournaments on the Live Stream - with real Prizes for the winners :-D
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Street fighter 4 turbo 12 Years, 11 Months ago  
I recently aquired a full featured demo of Street fighter IV. I must say the game plays amazingingly on my pc. However i have a serious problem with the game. The button layout on pc seems rediculously hard to work out, no way to just assign a button to light kick or whatever and you have to figure it out by trial and error. Plus you can configure buttons for throw and other things for cheaters. So playing online vbecomes a joke because people can just assign moves to a key. Now there is a arcade addition coming out? so i get to pay more money for a quirky half baked version of what should have been flushed out at day one. Am I alone in thinking that there should be a great big pink button that says im a noob so im cheating to win so everyone can see they arent playing against a better aponent like in MVC 3?

Re:Street fighter 4 turbo 12 Years, 10 Months ago  
Well, we all know it... Cheaters do have little penises
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1