(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RomStation
RomStation 13 Years, 5 Months ago  
The following is a message I sent to Atarix through YouTube:

RomStation

Just wanted to share a website/program with you -
www.romstation.fr/download-romstation -
a french-language website (which also has the option of English by clicking the British flag in the upper-right corner - though it's not the language that's important, but what the site/program/GUI lets you do.

RomStation (around a 50 MB program) - once downloaded (by clicking the gold button at the bottom of the link), then setup and then self-updated - provides you with emulators for systems from gameboy, NES, SNES, Master System, gameboy advance, 32X, sega(mega)CD, arcade, PlayStation, Sega Dreamcast, PlayStation 2 - even GameCube/Wii.

Not only emulators, but also games.

Scroll through a list - depending on which system you click at the top - click a game name and it takes you to a page with a description of the game, screen shots, videos, and a chance to get it for the program - with a download link in the upper-left corner of the program. These are not complete romsets but there are a lot of great games to choose from. You can also copy roms you already have into the games folder in "C:\Program Files\RomStation" - which will then show up under "My Games" in the program.

- The emulators are in their own emulator folder - most of which offer some kind of netplay option.

This program is just as legal as you let it be - as most roms are supposed to be legal if you own the cartridge (or a game compilation with the game). Though, it is easy to "test" games you don't own - it's up to the user.

Anyway, I just thought I would share as I thought it was an interesting program with multiple programs included with it. The last one I used was ePSXe version 1.70 and played a few rounds of Twisted Metal 2, 3 and 4 all at 1600x1200 resolution with very nice details.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RomStation 13 Years, 5 Months ago  
Thank you very much for your effort and the good written text stinger. We will take a look on the site as soon as possible
[NewNet]*Atarix
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1